Looking to get involved or learn more?
Fall 2019 Semester at St. Joseph’s Seminary– Beauty & the New Evangelization: Understanding & Employing Sacred Art, Architecture, & Music – Mondays 7:00-9:30 p.m.
Fourth Season of the Metropolitan Catholic Chorale
- Rehearsals begin Tuesday, Sept. 3rd
- Tuesday, Sept. 17th – Mass for the feast of St. Hildegard of Bingen featuring her music– St. Matthew Church, Hastings-on-Hudson, New York
- Tuesday, Dec. 3rd – Mass for the Feast of St. Francis Xavier – Church of St. Francis Xavier, Bronx, NY (1703 Lurting Avenue Bronx, NY 10461) – featuring Victoria’s Missa O Magnum Mysterium, Gregorian chant propers, and motets by Michael Haller and Orlando Gibbons
- Tuesday, Feb. 18th – Sung Votive Mass – Chapel at the United States Military Academy West Point
- Wednesday, May 6th – Archdiocese of New York Young Adults Mass – Cathedral of St. Patrick (5th Avenue between 50th/51st Streets, New York, NY 10022 )
November 13, 2019 – Guest Lecture – Diocese of Laredo, TX – Adult Faith Formation Pastoral Institute – Church Documents Series
November 15, 2019 – “Why Does the Church Spend So Much money on Beautiful Art, Architecture and Music? Shouldn’t It Be Spent on the Poor?” – Talk at St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Seminary, Crestwood, New York
November 22, 2019 – “Introduction to Singing the Divine Office,” St. John’s University, Queens, New York
November 23, 2019 – “Organfest,” lectures on L’Orgue Mystique of Charles Tournemire and performances of the same, sponsored by the New York Archdiocesan Liturgy Office
December 6, 7, 8 – Annual Advent and Christmas Concert featuring the St. Joseph’s Seminary Schola Cantorum
March 5, 2020 – “Why Does the Church Spend So Much money on Beautiful Art, Architecture and Music? Shouldn’t It Be Spent on the Poor?” Lecture in series “Catholic Answers to Today’s Questions: ‘Giving Reason for Our Hope’ (1 Pt 3:15),” St. Joseph’s Church, Somers, New York
June 22-27, 2020 – Faculty, Church Music Association of America Annual Sacred Music Colloquium, Tampa, Florida